Although most of our professional painters have been with our company for 8 years or longer, our need for additional paint crews changes over the course of a year. We have stringent requirements for painters who want to work for our company.
* We check references, background, history and versatility.
* We look carefully at there abilities as a painter.
* We evaluate their attitude toward their work.
* We try to determine how long they have been in the industry.
* We try to determine if they really enjoy being a painter.
* How well they get along with the homeowner is another important consideration. We evaluate their skill in areas of minor carpentry as well.
Caring about their work along with experience in the industry goes a long way toward making a good painter. We look for the cut above rather than the run of the mill. The wrong choice in professional painters and
carpenters can make a huge difference in the quality of the work we provide.
We find that the professional painters with the proper mind set is very valuable to us. We find that they work quickly, and efficiently, and while they take less time to complete the job, they have a much shorter punch list at the end of the project. They take pride in their work and feel that they have a stake in its outcome. Homeowners First Choice Painting always strives to place quality professional painters on every project.
With decades of experience in the field, our philosophy in hiring professional painters has helped us build a solid
clientele base in all of north metro Atlanta, Georgia area receiving numerous
referrals from Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Acworth, Vinings,
Canton, Ball Ground, Mountain Park, Austell, Smyrna, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Dallas, Duluth, Norcross and Buckhead areas.